why is wife and ex girlfriends not positive when I am?

Hello

I really am confused. I was diagnosed hiv positive last year, i was told my viral load was an astronominal 7 milion copies but despite this, I have two healthy children. my wife is negative

my last child is just 1 year two months.

I am coontesting the resultys bc despite extensive research on the net and elsewhere, the upper limit for virtal counts i have seen is five million copies. How could i have 7 million, could not infect my wife and two ealier girlfriends all of whom are well. i am presently on medication but want to stop bc i still doubt the results. I was diagnosed when I had an infection and it take the doctor close to six weeks before he cliamed I had TB. I was treated with antibiotics. I am now very well but think this wdoctor diagnosed me like this bc I am from africa. He now says my viral load is undetectable

I have read that many other illnesses can be confused with HIV infection. is that my case? I now want to stop medication. if I do, how long will it take because my viral load shoots up if in case I reallyhave HIV.

I am really confused. Help me please

If your HIV antibody test is confirmed positive, you are HIV infected - regardless of your viral load result or if your sexual contact are negative. That your HIV viral load is also positive further would prove this infection is real.

The viral load may be above the upper limit of the viral load test. The lab can do things to estimate the level of the virus even though it is high.

Why your sexual contacts are not positive is unclear and it may have to do with luck. It is also unclear how long you have been infected and if you caught HIV recently, then there would have been less opportunties for you to have infected your wife and your two girlfriends. (Plus, are you sure they are not infected? Have you seen the test results?)

Talk to your doctor about your concerns. Have him show you all the evidence that supports your having HIV. If you are still in doubt have copies made and show another doctor that specializes in HIV for a second opinion.

Meanwhile, I think using condoms given it is likely you are HIV+ would be wise.

Lump in R Groin - been on meds!!
Atripla and Flonase