|No Meds for 2.5 yrs
Sep 25, 2007
Hello, My uncle was dx 10yrs ago. During the last 2.5 yrs he has not been taking any meds. The Dr. told him that he is in the last stages of AIDS and that his CB4 is very low. Could you possibly tell me what this means.
| Response from Dr. Pierone
What it means is that your uncle had better get back on medications for treatment of HIV infection if he wants to remain healthy and alive. Therapy for HIV infection is quite effective and there is almost always a regimen which can be devised to fit the individual needs of people living with this disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.