Atripla is better than AZT

I had to argue with a physican where I live not to start me on AZT but Atripula. He couldnt understand my reasoning. Unfortunatly I live in a state that is densely populated. I have a new Dr. 350 miles away now, who I trust, unfortunately health care in Mid America seems to be more like a Geniside of sorts.

There is quite a bit of variability in the quality of healthcare and it makes sense to find someone who is up to date with current guidelines for therapy. This is less of a problem in larger communities, but obtaining external validation that your regimen or recommendations for treatment are sound is a good idea. Best of luck to you!

Brain Damage
No Meds for 2.5 yrs