Sep 22, 2007
Thank you for your response. It is a subsequent thing. I just know how I spent three years on the toilet with Norvir. I just didn't want to do it again. yes, I am taking Rayataz by istself without the norvir. i used to take the liquid norvir years ago and dread taking it again. Totally dread it.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for the follow up.
Many of my patients take 100 mg ritonavir, once-daily in combination with PIs- it's a totally new world, compared with the older PIs. Side effects are uncommon and usually very mild.
Hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.