Ttuvada, Azt,Norvir,Rayataz

Thank you for your response. It is a subsequent thing. I just know how I spent three years on the toilet with Norvir. I just didn't want to do it again. yes, I am taking Rayataz by istself without the norvir. i used to take the liquid norvir years ago and dread taking it again. Totally dread it.

Thanks for the follow up.

If you took the ritonavir during the hideous liquid era, don't fret. The lower dose (and capsule) form that is used with atazanavir (Reyataz) is nearly always very well tolerated.

Many of my patients take 100 mg ritonavir, once-daily in combination with PIs- it's a totally new world, compared with the older PIs. Side effects are uncommon and usually very mild.

Hope this helps. BY

Turvada, AZT, Norvir & Rayataz
Does Viral Load vary depending on when blood is drawn?