A questions about ressistence
Sep 18, 2007
If i could begin on Atripla..And i take my pill as i suppose to do every day (evening)For how long time can a regim as the Atripla pill work if i had good luck? Several years? even up to 5 years or am i to optimistic?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes, years and years. The stuff works when taken.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Essential Oils For Neuropathy
- Can Fleas Spread Hiv?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.