Sep 16, 2007
dear sir I am 62 years hold man at the moment i am taking this medication stavudine 30 mg and lamivudine 150 mg is possible to this this medication only one time at day for example night time one hr before dinner thank you tom
Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
While lamivudine (3TC) can be taken once-daily (300 mg once a day), stavudine (d4T) can't. I trust that you're also taking a third medication for HIV, since dual drug therapy with d4T and 3TC is not recommended.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Thrush Cause Diarrhea?
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- What Causes Shingles To Flare Up?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.