Sep 12, 2007
my viral load has been undetectable for six years. recently it went up to just 68. my hiv dr told me it could be stress which i,ve encounterd recently. my t cells went from 800 to 1049 do ihave to worry about an 18 level past 50?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thank you for your post.
Typically a very low viral load like yours is not significant, especially if you've had any significant stressors (minor infections and the like).
If in doubt, a repeat test in a few weeks can calm nervous minds.
Best of health to you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Is Thrush Connected To Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Does Hepatitis C Cause Diarrhea?
- Will I Never Be Able To Have Unprotected Sex With Herpes?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- When Does Herpes Appear After Becoming Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.