Why not undetectable yet?

Thank you for all your answers and for the hope you give us. Last time i forgot one thing to ask.. I am on Kaletra+combivir for 11 months so far. Even I feel much better my last month tests showed that I am still detectable.. about 970 my cd4 were over 900 5 months ago and last month were about 650. I assume maybe it was a mistake about my numbers because its hard to believe I lost so many in such a short time. I didnt feel sick or anything. When I first started HAART my CD4 was 181 dont know about viral load.. My concern is why I am not undetectable yet. Do you think I need to swich.. But the most important question is about how I take my medication.. I usually take them both together from 12 to 12 hours with meals(yes after Combivir I continue my light meal) The question is: Can i take them together?(2 kaletra+1 combivir all at once in the morning and same in the evening) Or I need to wait some time to take Combivir after I took Kaletra. Can i take them with meals always and always together still? Its more easier for me so i dont forget? Maybe that is the reason I am not undetectable yet?.. And thank you again for your time and patience

Since your CD4+ lymphocyte count was 181 to begin with and is now in the normal range (over 600) you probably do not need to be concerned. There is often more variation in the CD4+ cells as they increase in number. If your current viral load is 970, it would be important to know the trend over the last 11 months. Has a viral resistance test been performed? If not, this would be a good idea.

You are taking the Kaletra and Combivir together with food and this is fine. It certainly makes things easier and promotes adherence. If you can repost with a complete set of viral load and CD4+ numbers I would be happy to respond. Best of luck!

should I take medicine on CMV?
viral load