Zinc and selenium ok?
Sep 11, 2007
Response from Dr. Pierone
There is no problem taking Zinc and selenium and some studies have suggested a benefit from selenium for persons with HIV. The larger question is how did you end up on such a peculiar HIV regimen? It is like a funky post-modern multi-media mismatched composition. Any idea why?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.