Sep 10, 2007
This press release (http://www.pr.com/press-release/51573) seems to be popping up on the internet (if you search Yahoo News for "HIV AND vaccine" it shows up) as of last night (September 9). I looked for more inforamtion on "NIAID #11039" and found nothing on clinicaltrials.gov or by searching the web. The patent the release references does exist, however. Frankly, this looks like a hoax to me. Is it? Rick
Response from Dr. Pierone
yes it is a hoax
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sex Toys
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.