Sep 10, 2007
This press release (http://www.pr.com/press-release/51573) seems to be popping up on the internet (if you search Yahoo News for "HIV AND vaccine" it shows up) as of last night (September 9). I looked for more inforamtion on "NIAID #11039" and found nothing on clinicaltrials.gov or by searching the web. The patent the release references does exist, however. Frankly, this looks like a hoax to me. Is it? Rick
| Response from Dr. Pierone
yes it is a hoax
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Hoax
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.