Mutations with Lexiva
Sep 9, 2007
Could the L63T and V77I mutations cause problems with 100 mg Norvir-boosted Lexiva? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Getting information about HIV resistance mutations is recommended prior to starting any treatment. These mutations in the HIV protease gene are not associated with significant resistance to any protease inhbitors (including ritonavir-boosted fosamprenavir (Lexiva)).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Hiv From Condom Protected Oral Sex
- How Fast Does Cd4 Count Go Up After Medicine?
- Infection From Receiving Unprotected Blowjob
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission With Undetectable Viral Load
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.