AIDS vaccine 07...any good news?

Hey Dr.Pierone, i have been searching the web for info about the '07 AIDS vaccine conference, i know it occured around august 24th and would like to read more about the research progress of this year. could you tell me where to look ? Also, can you please share with me your views (positive/negative) concerning the progress of this long-awaited vaccine? Thanks a lot, Sincerely, Paul

Here is the link for the AIDS vaccine conference which was held in Seattle in August. I think that incremental progress is being made in vaccine development, but no dramatic breakthroughs that I am aware of. Stay tuned.

Will I produce antibodies to Hepatitis B?
Mutations with Lexiva