Will I produce antibodies to Hepatitis B?

previous question--->http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Meds/Archive/When/Q186875.html

I started the treatment a week and a half ago and I'm hoping that my body is making antibodies against the Hep B. My latest concern though, that I'd hope you could answer is, if the Atripla (which I'm on) works against Hep B, will it lower the chances that my immune system will find the virus so it can create an antibody?

Here is the previous post.

Most people who acquire hepatitis B virus (HBV) develop antibodies against this virus and bring the infection under control without medication. But with pre-existing HIV infection there is a greater likelihood that chronic infection with HBV will develop. The early use of antiviral medication directed against HBV should lower the chance that chronic infection will occur. Your immune system has already been exposed to HBV and has started its response so the worry that treatment might increase the chance of chronic infection is unfounded.

Let us know how things turn out and best of luck!

HIV treatment not available in Africa, how long until I die?
AIDS vaccine 07...any good news?