my mouth is burning , i need help?

I take virimune, epivir, and viread. my mouth has been burning really bad for 9 months, no one has an answer help me please?

The symptom you describe, a burning mouth, is not that uncommon. There are a number of possible causes. The first which comes to mind is a low grade yeast infection. Sometimes oral Candida can present with mild inflammation and rawness of the mucus membranes rather than an obvious case with white patches of thrush. A chronic bacterial or viral infection can also present with the symptom of burning. Medications can do this as well and if the burning started with the medications then you may need to discuss stopping or switching them with your doctor. You may need a referral to on ENT doctor as well for a specialty evaluation. Best of luck and let us know how things turn out.

Protopic/Ketoconazole/Fluticasone Safety with HAART
Is Atripla a starter ART?