She is +

Dear Doctor,

Its not a question you would be expecting I am sure!!

I am an AIDS activist for a NGO in Mumbai, i have been doing this work for a very long time... I took up this voluntary work, because i lost a dear friend because of "AIDS"...and i thought i should be doing something to make the human race cognizant about it....

Anyway,

For the past 8 months i am trying to learn about HIV medication and treatment options... so i have been assisting a doctor who specializes in HIV/AIDS...

There is this beautiful patient who is positive(she does not have AIDS, but is positive), visits him regularly...and i was sure I loved her the moment i saw her!! I told her so, however she said, do i have the guts to accept her inspite of knowing her status?? she was very apprehensive...But then I was doing my best to make her feel confident of my feelings and commitment and praying she says yes...

Today my prayers were answered, I told her that i do LOVE her from the bottom of my heart and i know what i am talking about...i am sure i can take care of her, support her and love her for the rest of my life, her status to me is inconsequental....She cried and pegged me on the cheek and said those magical words " I LOVE YOU"...which made me cry and feel special i JUST wanna be with her...and dont wanna loose her...at any cost!

I really love her doc, and i would love to be her "sunshine" and be with her through thick and thin...i love her the most and dont wanna loose her and wish to spend my life with her..

Unfortunately, my parents do not know about it... I think when i disclose it to them today they will think i am an insane individual who is so lost in the work i do, that i have lost touch with reality....I am disclosing it to them today...

Please advice what should I do??? i dont know if the step i am taking is right about disclosing it to my parents, but my heart says "it is".

Before i conclude, I must say you do excellent work on the forums....

Lots of respect and Love,

Reggie from Mumbai, India..

Dear Reggie,

I do not think there is any advice that I or any of my colleagues can offer you. You must follow your heart and be honest with yourself and the woman you care about. There are exhilarations and doubts in every budding relationship. That the person you find yourself in love with is HIV+ certainly may makes things difficult with your family, friends and co-workers. But, if you look closely at your feelings you can determine for yourself what you should do. To me it seems you have already decided.

Stopping glucophage??
Protopic/Ketoconazole/Fluticasone Safety with HAART