Follow-up question. Blood in eyes,PEP reccomended?
Sep 6, 2007
Thank you Dr.Young for your answer of Sept 4. It has been 5 days from the incident now. So I can only hope that all would be fine since the risk is low, and try to cope with fear and great anxiety for 3 months.
Kind regards Anthony
Response from Dr. Young
Sorry to hear that you're out of the PEP treatment window. I know (personally) that the period following occupational exposure can be very stressful. Again, I do think that your risk is very low, but low doesn't equal zero-- hence the stress.
Here's hoping for a healthy outcome. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.