follow up q. Which meds ?

thanks for your reply Doctor Young. I live in Asia , not the USA, so i am guessing that some of the new treatment released in the USA might not have reached asia yet ? obviousely i would much rather take fewer pills, once per day, instead of the 3 pills , twice per day (combivir & Kaletra) regimen that my doctor is suggesting . However, i guess i need to ask him whats avalailable. Do you have any knowledge / experience of dealing with this in Asia and which meds are avaiilable here ?

Thanks very much

Thanks for your follow up.

Different countries do indeed have different access to HIV medications. You say that you live in Asia, yet Asia is a very big place with many different medical situations. Without knowing which country you live in, I can't provide more specifics

All that said, know that the combo that your doctor has recommended for first-line would likely be a very good option- indeed, many of my patients have opted (even with all of our options in the US) to start with a boosted PI- similar to what your doctor has suggested.

Best of health, BY

GERD and Reyataz, what to do?
Which Combination is Best