Hey Doc Please Answer

I am 18 Years Old, I am going to college thinking about taking masters on either engineering or architecture. So honestly i want to my live life the right way. Well I was facing some stress and depression recently, with family and friends. So i called an Escort to meet up with at a hotel. We Used protection in which she put a condom on my Penis, She started sucking(sorry if this sounds erotic) and lightly licked at the bottom of my Penis or near the Pubic Hair. Then we started to have Intercourse for about 2 mins or Less. She then told me that i can go to the bathroom to Wash or Clean up. This happened on August 9th. I want to get tested but i know i should wait 3 months. The thing is i am feeling paranoid while i'm waiting. Its always on my mind and effects my life. I was a Virgin before this event with the escort. I am New and don't know that much about these stuff. I called her and asked her if She was Clean she sed Yes, I asked her if she got tested, she sed Yes. BUT i am still paranoid. Now the questions or thoughts on my mind is:

1. We used a condom or protection and she just sucked or had oral sex for about 2 min or so as well. We had a Condom as well when we had intercourse or sex. Now what does it mean that the Condom Slid off in Detail?

2. She lightly licked my Pubic hair and sucked with a condom on my Penis? Is there any harm in that?

3.Has there ever been someone who got a disease using protection and the condom did not slid off?

4. After i Take the test in 3 months or in Early November like in the 10th because this event happened on August 9th, How sure are my results and should i still be worried and should i still take another test. (THIS EVENT WITH THE ESCORT WAS MY FIRST TIME)

5. I know that i am facing OCD on this. How can i overcome this, what are some things that i can do so that this is not on my mind, I could sleep but during the day its still on my mind.

6. I am Paranoid that i get worried if i have a sympton, i just came from Florida and got some Bug bites but i feel like it may be Herpes. What are Herpes in General? What are the most early and common symton?

7. Based on the explanation of my Experience with the Escort, What are the chances of me getting a disease? (the whole sucking and intercourse was about 4 min or less)

The first thing I always do is PRAY to GOD because GOD is the GREATEST HEALER. I want to live my life better and improve it, i want to forget that depressed and stressed phase and become the better me but this is always on my head. I AM SO PARANOID and i know that you can tell.

Please reply back I would deeply Appreciate it!!

AND PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I DONATE SOME MONEY FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION? Please email me back at Kmtmatrix@hotmail.com

Thank You

Sorry, we do not answer such questions in this forum. This forum is for those with HIV or those with appropriate questions regarding the care and managment of HIV/AIDS. As it states on the webpage you used to pose your question:

"Worried if you are infected? This forum is for those who have already tested positive and are interested in finding out about treatment. So if you are HIV negative or unsure of your status, please visit our forum on Safe Sex and HIV Prevention. Or call the Centers for Disease Control Hotline, open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 1.800.232.4636 if you need immediate answers."

Thanks

ADAP Restrictions What Do I Do?
Very confused about which meds to take