Aug 29, 2007
I understand there is a new med por treating fat loss in the face called sculpture, is this true? is this medication available over the counter or does it have to be prescribed by the doctor?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
There is an agent named Sculptra that is injected beneath the skin of the face to fill out the hollows of teh cheek. It is not over the counter and it muct be injected by a physician who has been trained.
It is very expensive but the company that makes this agent has a program for those who qualify wherein they supply the agent for free. You still may have to pay the plastic surgeon to inject the Sculptra. Most people need 5 series of injections over the course of a year.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.