Testimonial

First of all, thanks for the service all of you provide for the HIV community. I am an HIV counseling and testing provider at a metro free health clinic and I often refer clients to your website. My reason for writing is to provide a testimonial to the quit smoking drug Chantix. I searched your web site and did not find anyone who had written that Chantix had successfully helped them quit, only that they were just considering Chantix and asking about drug interactions. Please share with your readers that taking Chantix was the best decision I have ever made. I've tried every other means to quit smoking and Chantix helped me become smoke-free in 3 weeks. I stayed on Chantix for a total of 3 months and haven't picked up a cigarette in nearly 7 months now. Never felt better! So, those smokers out there that are on the fence about starting Chantix, do it now!

Thanks for your post and for sharing your important experiences.

Chantix has been a terrific tool in fighting smoking dependency-- in my clinic, nearly all persons who have started Chantix have quit smoking (and in the process saved themselves a lot of money).

I'd welcome any other's reports on their experiences-- BY

medicatons
HIV timetable