Aug 27, 2007
I recently switched to Atripla. The pill is rather large in size. Will it hurt anything IF I break the pill in half and swallow them????? -VS- swallowing it whole. Is it just AS effective??
| Response from Dr. Wohl
It probably is okay although I am sure teh makers of the med would not recommend it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv When It Is Outside The Body?
- What Types Of Cells Does Herpes 1 And 2 Affect?
- What Location On The Body Does Shingles Occur?
- What Happens If I'm Sexually Active With Chlamydia?
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.