HIV doc in Bangkok, Thailand
Aug 25, 2007
A little while ago somebody asked about a good HIV doc in Thailand, and somebody else responded with the name of one doc in Pattaya. I have a second doctor to add to the list of good HIV doctors in Thailand: Dr. Nick Walters of Mission Hospital in Bangkok. I don't recall if your original posted said what city he or she is in, but if you're in Bangkok, I recommend Dr. Walters very highly. (He's treating somebody I know there and the quality of care is absolutely excellent.)
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for the beta.. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.