Switching to Atripla
Aug 25, 2007
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Yes, the switch timeline that you've described should be fine. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Does Echinacea Conflict With Hiv Drugs?
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Would Chlamydia Cause Diarrhea
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.