|Switching to Atripla
Aug 25, 2007
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Yes, the switch timeline that you've described should be fine. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- Do Hiv Lesions Go Away?
- Can Magnesium Help Heal Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Effects Of Hiv On The Male Reproductive System
- Would You Test Positive For Hiv If You Have The Symptoms
- Does The Ob-gyn Do An Hiv Test On All Pregnant Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.