Switching to Atripla
Aug 25, 2007
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Yes, the switch timeline that you've described should be fine. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.