|Switching to Atripla
Aug 25, 2007
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Yes, the switch timeline that you've described should be fine. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Should I Wait To Be Tested For Hepatitis C?
- What Else Can Be Mistaken For Genital Herpes?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.