Switching to Atripla
Aug 25, 2007
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Yes, the switch timeline that you've described should be fine. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- Why Do I Always Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.