Are my Meds correct

Dear Dr. Young, Currently I am taking Atripla and have been for about a year. All Blood work is in the normal range and Triglisrides is 73. However, my TCells have flucated greatly. 4 months ago it was 470 but this time it is 348. Should I change meds? I have a fantastic doc...can you please shed some light on this matter?

Hello and thanks for your post.

If your viral load is undetectable on your Atripla, then there's little reason to worry. CD4 counts vary a lot from day to day- you changes probably represent just that.

A glance at your CD4 percentage can sometimes shed light on whether the changes in the absolute CD4 count are reflected in similar changes in percentages. Very often the CD4 percentage remains the same (or goes up)-- this would be an entirely reassuring finding.

Hope this helps. BY

Resistance test ?
Brain Damage