3 medicines vs 1

Until recently I was taking azt, /3tc and viread for my combination therapy for hiv, then my doctor in Los Angeles advised me that his office was in the process of a new trial drug called: Atripla, so I signed on and was on for 9 months. My viral load is still undectible and my t-cell are 500 + its seem that my viral load was 600-700 with the old meds. Should I continue to stay with Atripla? Its very easy to take only one drug vs 3.

Let's see. You went from 3 drugs to one, your viral load is now undetectable, and your T-cells (CD4+ cells) are up. Unless you were looking for hair growth and more muscles it sounds like you are ahead on this one :)

THANKS RE: Gene focus of the new Tre enzyme
Drug Holiday Bad Choice?