right meds

My doctor gave me prezita norvir videx and zerit. I didnt feel comfortable with them but he explained to me that he other patients with the same meds and everything is ok. Do you think this is the right regimen.

Is this your first regimen? This would be a wacky initial combo. Zerit and Videx are two drugs that I hardly ever, except under extreme duress and threat of bodily harm, prescribe together. These so called 'D' drugs have overlapping toxicities (neuropathy, lactic acidosis) that make their pairing particularly unwise.

Prezista is a new protease inhibitor that is only now being studied as an initial agent for HIV therapy. At present, it is best reserved for those who have prior HIV treatment experience.

It is hard to imagine, but your virus may be resistant to most all other meds and this cocktail was put together in a last ditch effort to get some control of your HIV. I doubt it as there should be other options beside this unusual regimen.

very early meds?
Epzicom vs. Truvada with Boosted Reyataz