Aug 19, 2007
I started Atripla 1 week ago - I have not noticed any thing except some minor dizziness the first night when I first too the product. I travel a lot for work and have been taking the medication 1 hr before I go to bed on an empty stomache. I started Atripla when my CD4 count was at 17% (384) and my vial load was in the high 70,000's. So far so good I look forward to see what this can do for my counts - i will add updates with my experience.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your report.
Since Atrpla is so commonly used, your report on your experiences will be valuable to many.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.