do i must belive in

during 6 years i follow the information from the web page, certaily i had a lot support information about treatment, health, etc. but just a few information about hiv vacine research, and now i have a conclusion, is not interested in hiv vacine research, becouse it can be a great economic disaster for the laboratories who sponsor this page.

if i wrong please try to change my conclusion, with a valid answer.

You are free to reach whatever conclusion you'd like.

As a long-time writer at, I can tell you that there is a complete firewall between our editorial writing and the sponsors. That scientific freedom is a really important reason why you'll read differing opinions and why I'm proud to include myself as contributor.

The lack of lots of news on vaccine research on this forum has more to do with what questions are being asked by readers, not by your conspiracy theory. Indeed, this is a forum about choosing your medicines- since there is no approved HIV vaccine, there are inherently fewer questions about this topic than others. That said, there is a continuous thread of news, reporting and forum Q&A on vaccine research- often covered by my colleague Dr. Pierone.

So, there you go. Just my opinion. BY

What can I do about my cholestorol
Atripla & Sleep Meds