Alternative medicine HIV

Dear Doc,

Can anyone doctor there kindly highlight me is there any other alternative medicine that can help to bring back the CD4 to normal? What is the normal count of CD4? I have a friend whom have been HIV+ for the last 12 years and still survive till today and his CD4 count is normal. He took only vitamin. Thank you.

There is no "alternative" medicine that has been shown to restore CD4 cell levels to normal (despite the unregulated marketing of such products).

Truth is, that some lucky persons ("long-term non-progressors" or "elite controllers") are able to live for many years without significant decline in their CD4s. If we only better understood the reason for this, I'm sure that we'd come up with alternative ways to treat HIV infection. BY

Use
bloodworks...