Aug 18, 2007
Exactly what is Diazepan used for?
Response from Dr. Young
Diazepam (Valium) is a medication used to treat anxiety. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Syphilis Chancre Topical Cream
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.