Aug 18, 2007
Exactly what is Diazepan used for?
Response from Dr. Young
Diazepam (Valium) is a medication used to treat anxiety. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Could Autoimmune Disease Affect My Hiv Result
- Does Pep Work To Prevent Hiv Infection?
- Does Rashes Reappear After 5 Months For HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.