Magnetise water theraphy
Aug 17, 2007
Recently I have came to know that a negative magnetise water theraphy do help eventhough it may not cure. This is becoz a negative magnetize water cause more ozygen to all cells. As we know any virus cannot survive in ozygen. Please advice. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Young
Save your money.
Magnetic therapy doesn't have any antiviral effect.
By the way, HIV survives just fine in blood-- something that does indeed have oxygen (if not, we wouldn't survive either).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Hiv Symptoms Include Lymph Nodes Headache Stiff Neck?
- Who Is Susceptible To Getting Hiv And Aids?
- Can Having An Std Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering A Girl?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.