Treatment naive...is a drug trial good or bad?

I have never taken any hiv meds. My Cd4 is 430,viral 60k. My dr enrolled me in a drug study consisting of reyataz,norvir,and epzicom. Is this a good regimen for someone tht has not taken any meds?

This is a good regimen to start with but is understudied. I suspect it will work.

But, the doctor can not put you in a study - only you can. You have to understand the risks and benefits of study participation. You have to provide consent. You have to know what you are getting into. Research is voluntary not compulsary. If you felt forced to be in this study, that is unfair and unethical and should be reported. If you are not getting the respect you need, go somewhere else for HIV care if you can.

Any effetive HIV drugs in China
PAIN KILLERS