|Treatment naive...is a drug trial good or bad?
Aug 14, 2007
| Response from Dr. Wohl
This is a good regimen to start with but is understudied. I suspect it will work.
But, the doctor can not put you in a study - only you can. You have to understand the risks and benefits of study participation. You have to provide consent. You have to know what you are getting into. Research is voluntary not compulsary. If you felt forced to be in this study, that is unfair and unethical and should be reported. If you are not getting the respect you need, go somewhere else for HIV care if you can.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.