I switched from Atripla to Viramune/Truvada a month ago. This month, my pharmacy told me that they were out of Viramune on the day I was supposed to get my refill... I had to go two days without my dose. I decided to take a pill of Atripla on these two days as I had several leftovers from my previous treatment. My question is... How much damage did I do? Are both treatment that interchangeable? Could I develop resistance? Let me know...

I think you probably did the right thing (assuming you took the Atripla without the Truvada). I would not do this again except under such dire circumstances. Viramune and Sustiva are not the same medications and I would not use them interchangably. Here you only used the Attripla for two days so I think your creative solution will have the desired effect.

Advice on blood counts
Any effetive HIV drugs in China