Aug 9, 2007
hello, is it possible for one who is diagnosed with TB and a low cd4 count to be HIV negative? and what are the possibilities of a wrong HIV result due to the presence of TB infection? thanks.
|Response from Dr. Young|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Runny Nose?
- AIDS Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.