How often should I have blood tests off medication?

Dear doctor, I am 39 years old, female, positive since 1991. I went off meds in 2003. CD4 are now around 600 from 1000 of 4 years ago, % from 45 to 39, VL rising up to 96K (14K, 24K, 50K with previous labs). I am thinking about accepting a new job that is about 120 km from where my care provider is (changing would be difficult for me, I have been seeing the same doctor since I was diagnosed back in 1991). How often should I be tested considering that, for the moment, I am asymptomatic but VL is high and that it would be complicated for me to see the doctor every two months as I do now?

Thanks a lot

Given the relatively slow decline in your CD4+ lymphocyte count over the past 4 years off medications it seems likely that this trend will continue in the future. You could probably have your labs checked every 3 or 4 months going forward and still have ample opportunity to intervene if the CD4+ lymphocyte count tumbles.

Good luck!

Switching nukes and PI to nukes and non nuke
side effects from Oxandrin?