Doctor in Thailand
Aug 5, 2007
A recent post asked about HIV doctors in Thailand. Your recommendation of Bumrungrad Hospital was spot-on. He may also be interested in hearing about Dr. Phillippe Seur, a French doctor, who runs a clinic in Pattaya and is an absolute SAINT for his work.
Response from Dr. Pierone
Thanks for the helpful information, will pass it on.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Does Nuvaring Cause Vaginal Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.