Condom broke,can PEP be affective

Hello, I had sex about three weeks ago and the condom broke. I don't know about my partner status, whether she is positive or negative. But still its fearing me. Well, should I take PEP treatment in this case, if yes what should I do?

Thanks for the post.

PEP is only effective for about 72 hours after exposure. If your risky exposure was 3 weeks ago, you're long past the window of the effectiveness. Overall, the risk of transmission from female to male is low.

At this point, what you should do is get tested (and about 3 and +/-6 months).

Best of health, BY

hiv and herpes
Full blown aids at diagnosis