viramune once or twice per day?
Aug 1, 2007
My clinical trial nurse told me that I could take my viramune once per day 400 mg instead of twice per day 200 mg morning and night. Is this ok?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, it's ok.
Nevirapine (Viramune) is approved as a twice daily drug. However, nevirapine is widely used (including many of my patients) as a once-daily, just as your clinical trials nurse has instructed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Atripla And High Liver Enzymes
- Can My Boyfriend Give Me Mono Through Oral Sex?
- Finger Wound Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
- Frottage Anus Penis Without Penetration
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.