|Atripla and alcohol
Jul 31, 2007
Usually on weekeds I drink and so far I have not forget to take my medication(atripla) is it ok to drink and take atripla, usually I take it after going out ,when I return at home
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
There's no contraindications between the medications in Atripla and alcohol, save for the risk of missing doses. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.