|NNRTI / PI
Jul 31, 2007
I have recently changed my meds over, due to recall problems with nelfinavir and was wondering which class is better for the body than the other. NNRTI or a PI. Thanks for all the great advice.Cheers
| Response from Dr. Pierone
NNRTIs are generally considered more user friendly and less toxic than protease inhibitors. This is not always the case because of the individual differences in how people respond to medications. Let us know how things go for you and best of luck! .
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- Venereal Disease That Cause Numbness
- Are Cough Fever Runny Nose Sore Neck Hiv Symptoms?
- Arizona Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of HIV And AIDS
- Can Hiv Cause Low Lymphocytes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.