NNRTI / PI
Jul 31, 2007
I have recently changed my meds over, due to recall problems with nelfinavir and was wondering which class is better for the body than the other. NNRTI or a PI. Thanks for all the great advice.Cheers
Response from Dr. Pierone
NNRTIs are generally considered more user friendly and less toxic than protease inhibitors. This is not always the case because of the individual differences in how people respond to medications. Let us know how things go for you and best of luck! .
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.