|doctor in thailand
Jul 31, 2007
not sure if this is the right forum. but i am an american in asia, looking for a doctor to start treatment with me. my CD4 levels have gone to 200. i have no symptoms as of yet.
| Response from Dr. Pierone
I know that Bumrungrad hospital in Thailand treats many expatriates and has a very good reputation. Here is a link to the hospital web site. If one searches for Infections Disease doctors about 6 names come up. This is probably a good starting point, but it is always best to try to get independent confirmation of the reputation and credentials of a doctor if possible. Good luck! .
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Aching After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.