doctor in thailand

not sure if this is the right forum. but i am an american in asia, looking for a doctor to start treatment with me. my CD4 levels have gone to 200. i have no symptoms as of yet.

I know that Bumrungrad hospital in Thailand treats many expatriates and has a very good reputation. Here is a link to the hospital web site. If one searches for Infections Disease doctors about 6 names come up. This is probably a good starting point, but it is always best to try to get independent confirmation of the reputation and credentials of a doctor if possible. Good luck! .

Methadone interactions with HIV meds
NNRTI / PI