doctor in thailand
Jul 31, 2007
not sure if this is the right forum. but i am an american in asia, looking for a doctor to start treatment with me. my CD4 levels have gone to 200. i have no symptoms as of yet.
Response from Dr. Pierone
I know that Bumrungrad hospital in Thailand treats many expatriates and has a very good reputation. Here is a link to the hospital web site. If one searches for Infections Disease doctors about 6 names come up. This is probably a good starting point, but it is always best to try to get independent confirmation of the reputation and credentials of a doctor if possible. Good luck! .
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.