The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

doctor in thailand

Jul 31, 2007

not sure if this is the right forum. but i am an american in asia, looking for a doctor to start treatment with me. my CD4 levels have gone to 200. i have no symptoms as of yet.

Response from Dr. Pierone

I know that Bumrungrad hospital in Thailand treats many expatriates and has a very good reputation. Here is a link to the hospital web site. If one searches for Infections Disease doctors about 6 names come up. This is probably a good starting point, but it is always best to try to get independent confirmation of the reputation and credentials of a doctor if possible. Good luck! .

Methadone interactions with HIV meds

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint