|Refill not authorized by doc yet
Jul 30, 2007
I revently was in need of a refill on my Kaletra regimin. It is three days since I ordered it and still have no response yet. Today I took my last pill of Kaletra. Since I only took three pills in 24hrs does this put me at risk of resistance? Hopefully the presciption will be refilled tomorrow if not I am marching down to my doc's office and demanding a refill.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I'd ask your doctor's office to call in the authorization ASAP, if this doesn't work, many pharmacists will dispense a few doses in an "emergency".
Best of luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.