Jul 25, 2007
Thank you very much for this excellent service.
I am currently taking Truvada once per day, along with 250 mg (1 pill) of Viracept twice per day. Is this a normal and effective combination?
I have read that the usual dosage for Viracept is 1,250 mg, twice per day. I'm a bit worried that my presription is wrong.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Your dose of nelfinavir (Viracept) is way too low. You're correct in that the dose should be 1250 mg twice daily. I'd get this corrected as soon as possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.