Jul 25, 2007
Thank you very much for this excellent service.
I am currently taking Truvada once per day, along with 250 mg (1 pill) of Viracept twice per day. Is this a normal and effective combination?
I have read that the usual dosage for Viracept is 1,250 mg, twice per day. I'm a bit worried that my presription is wrong.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Your dose of nelfinavir (Viracept) is way too low. You're correct in that the dose should be 1250 mg twice daily. I'd get this corrected as soon as possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is A High White Blood Cell Count An Indicator Of Hiv?
- Warning Signs Of Neuropathy In Hands
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Eating Something With Infected Blood On It?
- Is Having A Lower Back Pain An Early Sign Of HIV?
- What Prescription Cream Works For Shingles?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.