Georgia's Iv-Ig Aids Treatment

I am on the new treatment that is twice a week with no hiv/aids meds. It is called IV-Ig, I was told that savannah was the only place in Georgia to have medicare approve this. What are your feelings on this treatment, I get 150g on Tuesday and Thursday and seems to burst my energy level somewhat the next day after thanks!

IVIG is not generally used for the treatment of HIV. Previous studies failed to show any significant benefit in CD4 count or viral load, though perhaps a reduction in the frequency of certain types of infection.

I have to wonder why your doctor has placed you on this. Is it because you have highly drug resistant virus?

Savannah has an excellent network of HIV care, I'd suggest gettting in contact with the local AIDS service organization for a reality check. BY

CPK abnormal levels
PPI's and the Potential Risk of aquiring Pneumonia