adding an integrese inhibitor?

I am currently on Truvada and boosted Lexvia for three years now, undetectable, 380 CD4, 30%, so that regime has done very well for me. My questiion is if there is value in considering adding the new integrese inhibtors into the regime? If I understand it, the integrese inhibitors would prevent T-cells from getting infected in the first place and would seem to be to be able to maintain (maybe enhance CD4 counts).

Thanks for your post.

While raltegravir (Isentress, MK0518), the experimental integrase inhibitor appears to be a very exciting and welcomed addition to our HIV treatment option, I'd think that it would be premature to use this as first line treatment, or to intensify already successful treatment.

But, stay tuned, I'm sure that we'll be hearing a lot more about integrase inhibitors in the weeks and months to come. BY

need meds?
PEP treatment