Jul 20, 2007
mild ohl, one ks lesion, and floaters. Infected 3 years no meds but t cells over 900. Can I wait?
Response from Dr. Young
This one's easy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Peripheral Neuropathy Homeopathic Treatment
- Where Did The Hepatitis C Virus Start?
- How Many Years Before Hiv Symptoms Appear?
- A Period Of Time During Which A Person Infected With Hiv Has No Symptoms
- Can I Get Hiv From Spit In Eye?
- Can Having A Herpes Outbreak Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.