Jul 20, 2007
mild ohl, one ks lesion, and floaters. Infected 3 years no meds but t cells over 900. Can I wait?
| Response from Dr. Young
This one's easy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Adult Oral Thrush Symptoms
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.