Jul 18, 2007
Dear sir, Just got result 1.460 in ellisa test 1+2 .what i should do now ?
| Response from Dr. Young
With a positive test (I'm assuming that's what your result means), the first thing to do is to contact your local AIDS service organization (check out ASOfinder.com) or a experienced HIV care provider.
In the meanwhile, use resources like TheBody.com to learn about HIV, treatments and how to stay healthy and prevent transmission of HIV to others.
Best of health to you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mosquitoes Give You Std's?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.